Our 4 areas of expertise
No clear objectives/vision?
Not everyone on the same line?
Change efforts insufficiently structured?
Lousy follow-up of change efforts?
Long lead times?
Many quality problems?
Too much complexity?
Inadequate organizational structure?
Poor collaboration between departments / silo's?
Confusion about who is responsible for what?
Too narrowly or too broadly designed functions?
Too low levels of knowledge and expertise?
[button url=”http://www.waelbers.be/en/contact” size=”large” color=”sky-blue” target=”_self” lightbox_content=”” lightbox_description=””] Contact us [/button]
[content_box style=”royal-blue” title=”Strategy Execution”]
– General diagnostics
– Defining direction and objectives
– Aligning management teams
– Leading change (program and project management)
[content_box style=”blue-grey” title=”Operational improvements”]
– Improving quality, leadtimes and/or productivity
– Solving complex and/or recurrent problem
– Improving cost efficiency
[content_box style=”cool-blue” title=”Organisational improvements”]
– Design and implement changes of the organizational structure
– Improve internal customer-supplier interactions
– Clarify roles and responsibilities
[content_box style=”teal-grey” title=”High-performing teams”]
– Improve the performance of management/operational/project teams
– Improve collaboration within “problem”-teams
– Training, coaching and support of employees and teams